Ultralight 403 C Kayak and Light Boat Motor
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse orders that have different shipping and billing addresses. We may attempt to notify you of address conflicts by contacting the e-mail and/or address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days and items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Gas and Electric motors (outboards), Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Discontinued - please see the new Ultralight 403 AC
The new Ultralight 403 C includes the 915 Wh battery from Torqeedo, the leader in electric boat motors. Designed specifically to propel kayaks, canoes, and other light boats for up to 24 hours on a single charge.
The integrated on-board computer provides a GPS-based calculation of the remaining range. The Ultralight 403 doesn't limit your paddling performance but can – when called on – give you the right push: ideal when battling the current or wind OR you just need to give your arms a wee break.
Its variable mounting options means it can be used with many makes of kayaks, canoes, and other light boats.
- The Ultralight 403 motor system includes a throttle/gear shift, kick-up ball mount, ultra-quiet, efficient motor and a GPS housed within the 29.6V, 915 Wh lithium-manganese battery.
- The GPS enables the throttle/gear shift to digitally display battery state of charge, remaining range, speed and current input power.
- Capable of propelling a kayak, canoe, or other light boat for up to 24 hours at 2.6 mph.
- 1-hp equivalent
- Included 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes with charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Steering /tilting /auto-kickup – easy integration with your kayak's steering system
- Extended navigation functions of the on-board computer with TorqTrac (optional accessory)
- Universal mounting ball for easy attachment to the kayak, canoe, or light boat
- Untiring: up to 59 mile range
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage (optional accessories)
- In the box - Motor unit with shaft and connection cable (2m / 6.562ft), universal joint with pivot arm, pylon, and propeller, Boom with clamping device and mounting ball, Lithium ion battery with integrated GPS receiver, Remote throttle lever with integrated display, Magnetic key, Assembly set with fixing material, rubber rest, cord, rubber trim, lock pin and accessories, Allen key SW5, Battery connection cable – remote throttle (4.921ft), Pack sack, Mains power supply incl. Euro mains cable, US mains cable, Operating manual, and Warranty certificate
|Best Use||Kayaking, Canoeing, Fishing|
|Battery Size||915 Wh (31 Ah) Li-Ion|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|Slow 24:00, Half-throttle 11:50, Full-throttle 02:20|
|Slow 2.6, Half-throttle 3.7, Full-throttle 5.8|
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
|Shaft Length||17.7 inches|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||23.6 lbs|
|Battery Weight||13.9 lbs|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
|Shipping Weight||30 lbs|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.