Ultralight 403 AC Kayak and Light Boat Motor
Effective Date: April 6, 2021
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|$Up to $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
The Ultralight 403 AC name says it all – the lightest electric outboard motor on the market at 24.2 lbs including battery from Torqeedo, the leader in electric boat motors. Designed specifically to propel kayaks with the new innovative angler mount and a 915 Wh battery.
The integrated on-board computer provides a GPS-based calculation of the remaining range. The Ultralight 403 AC doesn't limit your paddling performance but can – when called on – give you the right push: ideal when battling the current or wind OR you just need to give your arms a wee break.
Its variable mounting options means it can be used with many makes of kayaks, canoes, and other light boats.
- The Ultralight 403 AC motor system includes a throttle/gear shift, new angler mount, ultra-quiet, efficient motor and a GPS housed with the 29.6V, 915 Wh lithium-manganese battery.
- The GPS enables the throttle/gear shift to digitally display battery state of charge, remaining range, speed and current input power.
- Capable of propelling a kayak, canoe, or other light boat for up to 24 hours on a single charge
- 1-hp equivalent
- With integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes with charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Steering /tilting /auto-kickup – easy integration with your kayak's steering system
- Extended navigation functions of the on-board computer with TorqTrac (optional accessory)
- Untiring: up to 62 mile range
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage (optional accessories)
- In the box - Motor unit with shaft, pylon, propeller and 1.90 m (75 in) connection cable, Accelerator lever with integrated display, Lithium ion battery with integrated GPS receiver, Magnetic kill switch, Bracket with trim mechanism, Motion link with quick clamp, Clamping ring, Control triangle, Swing arm, Pull cord (model 1103 AC only), USB adapter for battery, Power supply unit, including Euro power cable and US power cable, Accessories (installation kit), Operating manual, and Warranty form.
|Best Use||Kayaking, Fishing|
|Battery Size||915 Wh (31Ah) Li-Ion|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|Slow 24:00, Half-throttle 11:50, Full-throttle 02:20|
|Slow 2.6, Half-throttle 3.7, Full-throttle 5.8|
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
|Shaft Length||17.7 inches|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||24.2 lbs|
|Battery Weight||13.9 lbs|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
|Shipping Weight||30 lbs|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.