Ultralight 403 A Kayak and Light Boat Motor
Effective Date: April 6, 2021
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|$Up to $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
The Ultralight 403 A name says it all – the lightest electric outboard motor on the market at 19.4 lbs including battery from Torqeedo, the leader in electric boat motors. Designed specifically to propel kayaks with the new innovative angler mount.
The integrated on-board computer provides a GPS-based calculation of the remaining range. The Ultralight 403 A doesn't limit your paddling performance but can – when called on – give you the right push: ideal when battling the current or wind OR you just need to give your arms a wee break.
Its variable mounting options means it can be used with many makes of kayaks, canoes, and other light boats.
Wee Expert Tip - Want to get more time on the water under-power? Purchase the new 915 Wh spare battery accessory with nearly 3 times the amount of capacity as the standard battery. Use the 320 Wh battery included with the Ultralight 403 package as a back-up for those extra long days on the water!
- The Ultralight 403 A motor system includes a throttle/gear shift, new angler mount, ultra-quiet, efficient motor and a GPS housed with the 29.6V, 320 Wh lithium-manganese battery.
- The GPS enables the throttle/gear shift to digitally display battery state of charge, remaining range, speed and current input power.
- Capable of propelling a kayak for up to 10 hours at 2.5 mph
- 1-hp equivalent
- With integrated 320 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes with charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Steering /tilting /auto-kickup – easy integration with your kayak's steering system
- Extended navigation functions of the on-board computer with TorqTrac (optional accessory)
- Untiring: up to 25 mile range
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage (optional accessories)
- In the box - Motor unit with shaft, pylon, propeller and 1.90 m (75 in) connection cable, Accelerator lever with integrated display, Lithium ion battery with integrated GPS receiver, Magnetic kill switch, Bracket with trim mechanism, Motion link with quick clamp, Clamping ring, Control triangle, Swing arm, Pull cord (model 1103 AC only), USB adapter for battery, Power supply unit, including Euro power cable and US power cable, Accessories (installation kit), Operating manual, and Warranty form.
|Best Use||Kayaking, Fishing|
|Battery Size||320 Wh (11 Ah) Li-Ion (915 Wh spare battery available as accessory)|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|12 hours, 4 hours with optional fast charger accessory|
|Slow 8:20, Half-throttle 04:10, Full-throttle 00:48|
|Slow 2.6, Half-throttle 3.7, Full-throttle 5.8|
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
|Shaft Length||17.7 inches|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||19.6 lbs|
|Battery Weight||9.9 lbs|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
|Shipping Weight||26 lbs|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference in the 403 AC and the 403 A?
Thanks for your question regarding the Torqeedo Ultralight electric motor for kayaks. The 403AC includes the larger 915Wh battery while the 403A includes the 320Wh battery. So for the 403AC you get 2 hours and 20 minutes at full-throttle while with the 403A you get 48 minutes. At half-throttle it is 11 hours 50 minutes and 4 hours 10 minutes, respectively. There is no difference in speed as both models use the same motor. You could buy the 403A and buy a 915Wh battery for it and it is fully compatible.
If you have any other questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
what is the delivery time to Cape Coral Fl?
Thanks for your question about the Ultralight 403 A. This item is in-stock and transite time to FL is about 3 days. If you place an order, you will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships.
If you have any other questions, you can email us at email@example.com