Ultralight 1103 AC Kayak Trolling Motor
Effective Date: April 6, 2021
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|$Up to $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
Black Friday Special - Buy an Ultralight 1103AC and Get 25% Off the Solar Charger
Discount included automatically once both items are placed in cart. Valid Nov 22 - 29.
Torqeedo's Ultralight 1103 AC trolling motor for kayaks is the perfect solution for fishing kayaks. The Ultralight 1103 AC will get your fishing kayak to your favorite fishing hole up to 30% faster. The whisper-quiet, direct-drive Ultralight 1103 AC comes with the innovative angler mount and all the high-tech features you’ve come to expect: GPS built-in, realtime range and runtime display, optional solar charging, superior safety and performance, and the latest lithium battery technology.
The 1103 AC is almost three times more powerful than the Ultralight 403 for the ultimate in acceleration and pulling power, and adds instant throttle response for improved maneuverability and a heavy-duty construction with more resistance to impact damage.
Torqeedo's Ultralight 1103 AC fits on all popular types of kayaks and canoes but please review the mounting instructions in the 1103AC user manual and 1103AC drawing prior to purchase. If you have any questions just Contact Us.
- The Ultralight 1103 AC motor system includes a throttle/gear shift, new angler mount, ultra-quiet, efficient motor and a GPS housed with the 29.6V, 915 Wh lithium-manganese battery.
- The GPS enables the throttle/gear shift to digitally display battery state of charge, remaining range, speed and current input power.
- Capable of propelling a kayak, canoe, or other light boat for up to 9 hours continuously on a single charge
- 3-hp equivalent is perfect for larger fishing kayaks
- With integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- Comes with charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
- Steering /tilting /auto-kickup – easy integration with your kayak's steering system
- Extended navigation functions of the on-board computer with TorqTrac (optional accessory)
- Untiring: up to 31 mile (50 km) range
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage (optional accessories)
- In the box - Ultralight 1103 AC with battery, charger, remote throttle, on-board computer, GPS-based range calculation and emergency magnetic stop key
|Best Use||Kayaking, Fishing|
|Battery Size||915 Wh (31Ah) Li-Ion|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|Slow 9:11, Half-throttle 1:28, Full-throttle 00:48|
|Slow 3.6, Half-throttle 6.8, Full-throttle 7.8|
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
|Shaft Length||20.1 inches (51 cm)|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||33.7 lbs (15.3 kg)|
|20.5 lbs (9.3 kg)|
|Battery Weight||13.2 lbs (6.0 kg)|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.