Travel 603 Electric Outboard Motor
Effective Date: June 3, 2020
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
The Torqeedo Travel 603 will begin shipping in 2021.
Continuing the success of the direct-drive Travel 1103C, Torqeedo has announced a new addition to the Travel family. The Travel 603, a two horsepower-equivalent electric outboard is a lightweight, easy-to-use, emission-free motor suitable for dinghies and daysailers up to 1 ton. With a push-button start, integrated onboard computer with GPS-calculated range and runtime data, fully variable forward and reverse, and no risk of fuel or oil spills, the Travel 603 is easy to use and easy to maintain.
Torqeedo's Travel 603 comes with a lightweight, 500 Wh lithium-ion battery that simply clicks on top of the motor, has an optional USB port for charging a mobile phone or camera, and is easy to remove for charging. The removable battery even floats if accidentally dropped in the water. The heaviest piece of the Travel 603 weighs just 24.3 lbs and the total system weight, including the removable battery and tiller, is only 34.2 lbs. The motor is fully waterproof to IP67 and has a 2-year warranty for recreational use.
Wee Expert Tip - Want to get on the water with an electric outboard today? The Travel 1103C is available now!
- Can do everything that a 2 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- Direct-drive motor
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Travel battery can charge other electrical devices for you. The battery is equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 500 Wh Li-Ion
|Best Use||Canoeing, Dinghies, Small boats up to 1 ton|
|Battery Size||500 Wh|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||34.2 lbs (15.5 kg)|
|24.3 lbs (11.0 kg)|
|Warranty||2-year warranty for recreational use|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.