Travel 1003C Electric Outboard Motor
Effective Date: June 3, 2020
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
The Travel 1003C short-shaft is currently on backorder. Place you order now to reserve your Travel motor.
With its integrated lithium battery and its outstanding efficiency, the Torqeedo Travel is the alternative to a small gasoline outboard. The Travel 1003C electric outboard motor can do everything that a 3 HP outboard motor can. But it's lighter, cleaner, quieter and more convenient. The new Travel 1003C includes a large capacity 915 Wh battery to keep your wee boat on the water longer!
Wee Boats Special - Torqeedo Travel 1003 C with FREE Travel Bag Set
The Travel easily propels tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons and – when it's needed – over long distances, too.
It's also something of an expert when it comes to communication, too. It discloses its most important information to you, connects with your smartphone and can be charged from a standard power outlet, from a 12 V connection or from a solar charger.
The Travel can charge other electrical devices for you, as well. The Travel batteries are equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
Its name says it all. With the Travel 1003C you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67. Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you.
The Travel 1003C is suitable for inflatables and many other small boats. Available in short-shaft and long-shaft versions.
Wee Expert Tip - Is your Torqeedo motor not near a power source very often? Consider using a solar charger to help recharge the battery.
- Can do everything that a 3 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage (optional)
- Travel can now charge other electrical devices for you, as well. The batteries are now equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 915 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 32.8 lbs (short shaft)) / 34.2 lbs (long shaft)
- Shaft length: 24.6 in (short shaft) / 29.5 in (long shaft)
- In the box - Motor, 915 Wh Battery, Tiller, Magnetic kill switch, Small fixing pin (to fix the steering), Large fixing pin (to fix the battery), Charger incl. European and US mains cable, Operating manual, and Warranty certificate
|Best Use||Canoeing, Dinghies, Small boats|
|Battery Size||915 Wh (31 Ah) Li-Ion|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|10.5 hours for 915 Wh battery from included AC wall charger|
|Slow 17:30, Half-throttle 06:00, Full-throttle 01:00|
|Slow 2.3, Half-throttle 3.4, Full-throttle 5.7|
Comparable gas outboards
Comparable gas outboards
|Shaft Length||24.6 inches short-shaft, 29.5 inches long-shaft|
(v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts)
|Total Weight||32.8 lbs short-shaft, 34.2 lbs long-shaft|
|19.6 lbs short-shaft, 20.9 lbs long-shaft|
|Battery Weight||13.2 lbs|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
|Shipping Weight||47 lbs short-shaft, 48 lbs long-shaft|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.