Power 48-5000 High-performance 5000 Wh Lithium Battery
Effective Date: April 6, 2021
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|$Up to $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
Torqeedo's new Power 48-5000 lithium battery is in a class of its own in lithium batteries for boats: 70% more energy density and 50% longer cycle life than typical lithium LiFePO4 batteries.
With Power 48-5000, Torqeedo brings a new class of lithium batteries to the market. Based on automotive technology and BMW i battery modules, Power 48-5000 delivers industry-leading value with its combination of energy density, long service life, ISO standards compliance, and cost.
- Waterproof to IP67 (Waterproof, can be submerged to depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes without damage)
- Rated voltage 44.4 V, capacity 5,275 Wh
- Weight 80.5 lbs
- Energy density 65.5 Wh/lb
- Designed as deep cycle battery with maximum discharge current of 200 amps - cannot be used as a starting battery
- CAN Interface
- Multiple protection and safety systems (On-off switch via CAN interface, Cell balancing, High-current and short-circuit protection, Deep discharge protection (cut-off at < 36 V), Protection against polarity reversal, Individual cell voltage monitoring, Current interruption device (CID) for each cell, Safety vent for each cell, Cell temperature monitoring, Temperature monitoring of battery electronics, and Automatic shutdown in the event of submersion)
- In the box -
|Best Use||Powering your Cruise electric motor or your boat's DC system|
|Rated Voltage||44.4 V|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|0 to 100% in a maximum of 10 hours with the 750 W charger (2213-00)|
|Cycle Lifetime||>3,000 cycles with 80% discharge depth at 25°C|
|Average annual capacity loss||Approx. 4% at 25°C ambient temperature|
|Max Charge Current||120 amps|
|Battery Weight||80.5 lbs|
|L x H x D||19.9 in x 11.3 in x 8.8 in|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
HI Is this in stock now? or do you have the ETA? Thanks.
The Power 48-5000 Lithium Battery from Torqeedo is in-stock. If you ordered today 12/21 it should ship tomorrow 12/22. Wee Boats will be closing on Dec 24th for our holiday break with shipments resuming the week of January 4th.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.