Power 26-104 High-performance 104 Ah Lithium Battery
Effective Date: June 3, 2020
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Torqeedo products, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
The 26-104 has been discontinued and replaced by the 24-3500.
The perfect high-end lithium battery for the Cruise electric motors or for your on-board DC power supply.
Choosing lithium means choosing high performance. Choosing the Power 26-104, also means choosing an unrivaled level of professional safety. The Power 26-104 is equipped with a comprehensive safety system combining the requirement for general operating safety with safety in maritime use.
Thanks to plug & play technology, the Power 26-104 can be installed and activated in a few short steps. And with a 5-stage safety design it is arguably the safest battery of its kind for marine systems.
For more information about wiring and battery chargers, see the Wee Boats' Power 26-104 Battery Charging Guide.
- Up to 70% less battery weight than AGM or gel batteries.
- Maximum safety thanks to 5-tier safety system, including battery management system with one-fault safety.
- Simple operation.
- Waterproof to IP67 (can be submerged to depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes without damage)
- Rated voltage 25.9 V, capacity 104 Ah (2,685 Wh)
- Weight 53.6 lbs
- Energy density 50.1 Wh/lb
- Designed as deep cycle battery with maximum discharge current of 180 amps - cannot be used as a starting battery
- Includes battery management system with integrated protection against overcharging, short circuit, deep discharge, polarity reversal, overheating and submersion
- Includes data cable for connection to Cruise Remote and Tiller electric outboards
- In the box - Battery, M12 nuts with washers, Data cable, and Operating Manual with the warranty card
|Best Use||Powering your Cruise electric motor or your boat's DC system|
|Battery Size||2,685 Wh (104 Ah) Li-Ion|
Battery Recharge Time
(completely discharged battery)
|11 hours using the standard AC charger (2206-20) accessory - not included|
|Cycle Lifetime||800 cycles with 100%
discharge depth at 25°C
|Average annual capacity loss||Approx. 4% at 25°C ambient temperature|
|Max Charge Current||100 amps|
|Battery Weight||53.6 lbs|
|L x H x D||22.7 in x 8.6 in x 10 in|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer's limited warranty for non-commercial use|
|Shipping Weight||62 lbs|
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.