Quest 150 Foldable Kayak
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse orders that have different shipping and billing addresses. We may attempt to notify you of address conflicts by contacting the e-mail and/or address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days and items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Gas and Electric motors (outboards, sail drives, pod drives, kayak motors), Batteries, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
Pakboats' Quest 150 foldable kayak is a compact touring model with a folding skin-on-frame design durable enough for the demanding paddler. It is long enough for effortless cruising, and roomy enough to hold your over-night camping gear, yet it is small enough to fit moderate size paddlers. The 150 is in its element when your travels cover many miles and hours of paddling. At the end of a long day you will send some grateful thoughts to the Quest's outstanding seat.
All hull materials are coated or laminated with polyurethane for a combination of durability and extremely light weight (less than half the weight of a plastic kayak). Inflatable kayaks of similar size weigh 50% more than the Quest, and the Quest's performance and sleek lines cannot be achieved with an inflatable structure. Its polyurethane coated materials contain no toxic chemicals, and the design combines great looks with comfort and efficient cruising performance.
The Quest 150 folding kayak's deck can be opened at both ends for exceptionally easy access and loading of gear up to its 275 pound (125 kg) capacity. The simplicity and light weight let the Quest fit into a single compact storage bag for travel, and it can easily go with you as airline baggage.
Unlike other touring kayaks, the Quest 150 folding kayak can be paddled without a deck, like a sit-on-top. Simply leave the deck off in calm conditions. The 150 has a lot of flotation built in to keep you safe. Even better, the flotation is placed in the sides where it helps keep the kayak stable, even when it is swamped. Very few kayaks have this safety feature. Typical flotation centered in the ends does not contribute to stability. Please note: The Quest 150 includes a deck, but the deck is not always needed.
- Quest 150 foldable kayak weighs just 31 lbs when fully assembled (26 lbs as sit-on-top without deck installed)
- Supports up to 275 lbs, paddler plus gear
- Includes the solo deck, air pump, carry bag, and repair kit.
- Packed size is 30" x 14" x 10" in the included carry bag
- Enhanced frame technology produces a stiff and light hull structure that makes assembly a breeze in combination with multiple flotation cells that tension the skin and provide buoyancy.
- The included solo deck is installed after the hull is completely assembled, and the deck seal is secured by end caps and “wrapovers” that are welded to the boat skin, sealing out splashing waves. The “wrapovers” also support deck rigging.
- Comfort starts with the seat, and the Quest seat is “best in class”. The fabric sling is supported front to back, completely eliminating pressure points, and an inflatable thigh support adjusts to fit any paddler. Back band and seat surface are covered with three dimensional mesh for maximum air circulation. The seat drops into brackets on the cross ribs, so installing the seat during assembly takes almost no time.
|Material(s)||Skin of heavy-duty synthetic fabric coated with polyurethane over anodized aluminium frame|
|Length||14 feet 11 inches|
|Weight Capacity||275 pounds|
|Warranty||3 year manufacturer's limited warranty|
|Shipping Weight||40 pounds|
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.