Battery Indicator by RELiON
U.S. Shipping Rates
Rates are based on order amount and valid for ground shipping in the contiguous U.S.
|Up to $49.99||$12.00||Contact Us|
|$50.00 - $124.99||$15.00||Contact Us|
|$125.00 - $249.99||$20.00||Contact Us|
|$250 and up||FREE||Contact Us|
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO
Please contact us for a custom shipping quote.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse orders that have different shipping and billing addresses. We may attempt to notify you of address conflicts by contacting the e-mail and/or address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Orders are typically processed in less than two (2) days and items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. Once your items have shipped you will receive an email with tracking information.
If you are not satisfied with your Wee Boats purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase. Wee Boats does not allow returns due to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
Exclusions: Gas and Electric motors (outboards, sail drives, pod drives, kayak motors), Batteries, Gift cards, and items marked as “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
User manuals and instructions for most products are available below. If you cannot find the Wee information you need just Contact Us.
Canoes and Kayaks
Folding Boat Co.
Motors, Batteries, and Accessories
Batteries and Accessories
Real-Time Data on Your Battery Bank
The RELiON Battery Indicator is a high-precision meter that captures instantaneous and integrated data in real-time. Through the use of a 500A current shunt, the battery indicator measures the discharge/recharge currents and calculates the Ampere-hours (Ah) flowing in and out of the battery. High-precision voltage measurements are taken and displayed in real-time through the use of a field-installed sense wire.
RELiON’s Battery Indicator is well-suited for lithium iron phosphate, lithium-ion, lead-acid and nickel-metal hydride batteries. The battery indicator may be panel-mounted and held in-place by the bracket and butterfly nut and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed ampere-hours and remaining battery capacity
- Works with one battery, series or parallel connections
- Suitable for traction/mobile and stationary applications
- Easy installation via bracket and butterfly nut
- LCD display
- Battery temperature sensor input
- Stores a rang of history through internal memory
- In The Box - Current Shunt, Shielded Wire, Display, Plastic Bracket, and Butterfly Nut
- Additional Components Needed for Installation - Sense wire 22AWG (wire length depends on application), 1A fuse (recommended), Additional battery cable (for the negative terminal), and 54mm hole saw or knock out tool (for panel-mount applications)
|Best Use||Monitoring your battery|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer's limited warranty|
Q & A
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.